Adjudication/Clearance Question

@amberbunny: I think you hit the nail on the head. Whenever I can get in touch with my HR rep, I’m always told “still waiting” or “still in adjudication!” I’ve come to believe there is no call or push to security to find out where in the adjudication process my clearance is. It’s been nearly 3 months now since I was last contacted by an adjudicator to provide one tiny piece of information (a missing checkbox) and a month since the last update from my HR rep. I’ve e-mailed and called (left voicemails) to see if anything has evolved and they are non-responsive most times. I totally understand that they are so busy that it’s not possible to take calls but I wouldn’t be in my job today if I went weeks without even acknowledging a customer’s call or e-mail. I feel I would do more harm than good if I try to go around/above my normal HR contact. I know sometimes there’s nothing new to report but it sure would nice just to get that warm fuzzy that someone is on the other end checking on things for me.