Adjudication Timeline

If this is a reinvestigation, you should be good to work. Am I missing something?

I retired from the military, and got a new job. Because my investigation has been going on so long, the new DoD org cannot gain me in JPAS until its adjudicated.

My reinvestigation has taken so long that I cannot transfer to a new job. I started my E-Qip as directed by my SSO 6 months after my 5 year mark, due to backlog. The investigation has taken over 2 years, in fact it took from Jan 17 to August 18 for me to get an interview. Now, its been 60 days since the BI closed and itā€™s still not adjudicated. Because it is so old (My last adjudicationwas in 2011), the new DoD org I have been hired to work for cannot gain me in JPAS.

My last adjudication was in 2011 as well. If you didnā€™t have any issues, Iā€™m not sure why it would have taken so long.

I took so long because it wasnā€™t even assigned to a BI until July 18, even though I submitted my E-Qip in Dec 2015/Jan 2016. The investigator even commented that she was shocked when she ā€œpulled the file.ā€ There was very little to discuss outside of the required questions. my meeting with the BI lasted about 15 minutes. The BI was closed about 3 months later. At this point, my assumption is that reinvestigations are on backburner for new investigations?? I was not the oldest file in my immediate workcenter, by a longshot. If I had remained employed by the DoD I dont think it would be an issue.

That is terrible to read. I am sorry you are in this boat. Sure hope continuous evaluation alleviates some of this.

Hey Jon84,

Any mitigating issues that for which you are aware regarding your clearance?

Thanks

Can anybody with a user and password login to the EHSS ( Applicant Tracking System)? If I login what type of information will I see?

I donā€™t know Dadon. I have never used the EHSS.

Is this for FSP clearances. I was called for my poly off waitlist, then 2 days later, the investigation started. Investigator called last week and said he was closing my BIā€¦