CACI - new point count

Based on several years and being an IC with different contractors in this field I can tell you they all do this. If you don’t like it RUN RUN far away ASAP. Vendors have 1 gosl, money. Forget the euphemisms they say they want to accomplish. The points change based on what they can tweek on the workload and nothing more. This contract OPM/NBIB/DCSA is abusive the way it’s run no matter where you go.

The most laughable thing was when a SVIP had a conference call and said that he was happy we remained where we were at and the reason was because looking at what we could do we had the option of going anywhere. Do not believe that because like the other investigator said the skill set is unique and for the most part only usable to vendors. If you tried to go to a company who had interacted with an investigator at some point the only thing they see is a form checker which is what the vendors have created.

The above is a soapbox that any investigator who has been doing the work for more than a year or two will understand. So to be back on topic to this post if you don’t like the points just leave go somewhere else that’s your best bet for your sanity and your career health.

On the lighter side… yep I know there’s a typo RZ me.