Colorful Entrepreneur - Public Trust

God, don’t I know it.

Hurray !

Same ! Yup, my reference was considered a legend in his field, too. He was the gent that terminated me in 2012, then went through uncanny life circumstances that were similar to mine; actually apologized for the termination; reconciled; and we became very good friends. I was even invited to his second wedding. (Again, this lends credence to the theory that most terminations are a reflection on the supervisor and not necessarily the employee).

My industry was very incestuous, too, so he showed up on my eQIP multiple times, as well. He hit a wide streak of bad luck, too, for a while there. Fired twice more after he found new work when being subsequently told to step down from his VP position at my 2012 incident.
And one of those terminations was because he would later find out he was the fall guy for a $60M embezzlement that hit the local news channels a week later – and, if you blinked you missed it – it was on the business / stock market news channels, too.

Lot of corruption out there. (He’s since found new work. Probably his last gig before his retirement).

Have you had the pleasure of being in possession of a PT?

Did you get it kicked back yet or has it been fully processed? The instructions for eQIP explicitly state: Do not list your spouse, former spouse(s), other relatives, or anyone listed elsewhere on this form. That bold part is actually bold in the instructions.

1 Like

It is absolutely not normal or average to be fired 3 times in 12 years, but best of luck to you.

1 Like

Oh it most definitely is in the commercial sector.

Remember. To be terminated doesn’t even necessarily mean it’s malicious. It could mean you’re simply separating from your employer because you’ve outlived your usefulness ; the project is done ; “it’s not working out anymore”; you’re threatening to them; you’re underwhelming to them; there has since been a shift and you’re “no longer a fit.”

The defining criteria basically being that you didn’t initiate the departure; they did.

Cant imagine why your employers have issues with you.

Lol

4 Likes

There are no problems with my current employer. 8 months there. Already went through a promotion cycle. And they’re subsidizing my law school.

Like I said : either there’s business chemistry; or there isn’t. Can’t win them all.

Are you going to a T3 law school? Asking for a friend.

Please check back in with us when your fired from your current job.

2 Likes

Let’s not go down the road, please. Let’s stick to the subject. OP asked whether she will be found suitable based on the information provided.

Keep in mind, public trust is not the same thing as security clearance. With that said, suitability determination for public trust is essentially anyone’s guess as it depends largely with the granting agency. Since the agency granted you an interim, it is more likely than not that you will receive a favorable suitability determination assuming that there is no new adverse undisclosed information.

I will venture to say, based on information provided, that you probably could receive a favorable security clearance adjudication if you decide to apply for a national security position.

1 Like

No, it did not get kicked back and I did not offer any others as alternatives. I work on cases all the time where the eQIP is not filled out correctly. I try to clarify and correct what I can during the ESI but sometimes family members are the only choices for some information.

Thank you sir for that very focused, directed and magnanimous response.
I appreciate it. I was able to pull out a lot of salient information from this; I had reasonably suspected that the interim clearance can only help - and not hinder in this situation.