They finally called me & told me that its looking like the end of February, I applied with them back in Feb of 2018!!! Since the went over to GD,everything had to be sorted out
Still no word to ISN yet. Hopefully, that same comes soon to ISN. If antone else has heard anything that would be excellent.
Hey I just started following the chat. I spoke to my CSRA recruiter today and was told that classes are delayed until April. I was told it could start sooner but it’s looking like April. I was given my contingent offer of employment back in February of last year. I am in the Central area but was told the delay was for all locations.
Has anyone heard from Next Level Investigations?
I am still waiting on the West for training dates to start and I was told maybe April 2019 for potential training dates. I hope that I will be receiving a call soon to start working. Is anyone else still waiting to start work in 2019?
Heard there is a work slowdown.
If there is a work slowdown is this for all clearance related jobs within the Federal Government including GDIT employees? I am sure there are many factors slowing work down. However, some geographical areas may have more work than others.
I was with them and left the field for the same reasons. They ruined everything so much I wanted nothing to do with being an investigator - for any company - anymore. It was an absolute disgrace how everything was handled.
I am still waiting for a date. I spoke with my recruiter (again), and was told they are still waiting on the dates. I was told they did have the go ahead to start everything up and they should have more information by the end of this month. I was told they are still looking to start in late April or early May. We will see.
I was offered another BI position, and that is why I reached back out. I also heard about positions getting retracted (from a thread). I was told investigators are still needed for this area and my offer would still stand. After she told me that they should know more information by the end of the month I did not contact the other agency. I hope I can delay some and the offer will still be there if needed. We shall see.