Moringa Leaf supplement

Anyone ever use/heard of this plant based supplement. It’s being touted as a miracle supplement of sorts with various anti-inflammatory properties (a la CBD…). Just curious if there have been any issues with use

Oil from moringa seeds is used in foods, perfume, and hair care products, and as a machine lubricant.

Oh yeah! Sign me up!

2 Likes

Ha! A machine lube? Sounds good to me. If you buy this stuff from GNC or Vitamin world I would go with it is “probably” okay. However, knowing the CVS and others are now selling CBD oil based items even if not legal in the state…gives me pause. If you are only able to get it from an obscure on line place…be careful. I am not aware of a short list of prohibited over thee counter substances other than CBD items as a known “do not use” type item.

1 Like

Lol…ok sbusquirrel… I meant the leaves, and everything good has a negative side as we all know. I really meant the question to address OTC substances banned

Moringa is just fine . . . No miracle but you shouldn’t have any problems related to your clearance.

1 Like