Move companies before FS Poly adjudication

After recently sitting for a FS poly, and being told I passed, it will now be up to the adjudicator while I wait. I was wondering about the necessity of staying with my current contractor company (who sponsored the poly). If a contract were to end and/or a better offer appears, what is the chance, if any, that the poly adjudication process would stop? I wouldn’t want to take any risk in not obtaining the poly.

If it is for the same agency, you can transfer sponsorship. Simple one page form signed by new contract officer. If you move from the IC to State or some other agency using a different system…it does get fuzzy. Best to wait until the agency you sat for tells you it is approved with clearance granted. Better still to get read in to the new clearance.

Thanks :slight_smile: thats big help!