Private sector's equivalence of SF-50


I have a big question to ask you. I am trying to hire a person to come work for us but this individual has never worked for the government. What is the acceptable employment record form equivalence of SF-50?

Thank you for any help you can give.



Only thing I can think of is a pay stub. Sometimes people get a letter with their annual raise that also states their job title but those are hardly standardized.

Thanks. Appreciate it.