DCSA is Looking for Background Investigators

Originally published at: https://www.clearancejobsblog.com/dcsa-is-looking-for-background-investigators/

I noticed a few entry level background investigators positions being advertised by the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA). This is a part of their planned multi-year growth in personnel and resources. Once fully staffed DCSA will have a mix of 13,000 government and contractor employees supporting the DoD and other federal government stakeholders. Here…

Looking to obtain my DCSA certification. Are there currently any training or schools where this type of background investigator certification can be obtained? I have been a criminal investigator that has conducted hundreds of background investigations but am looking to relocated and continue this on another level.

I have not personally heard of a DCSA Certification, I am not sure what that is. We take a little quiz for DCSA, is that what you mean? Anyways, If you just want to learn how to conduct DCSA investigations you can apply to one of the companies that contract with DCSA like CACI, Peraton, etc. and they will send you through training. I was trained initially with Perspecta before it became Peraton.