Unjustly Targeted Cleared personnel

It is quite possible and even almost guaranteed that if you are being hacked the hackers are using IP spoofing to hide their true IP addresses and so the agency you think is guilty very likely isn’t the one hacking you.

my goodness I cant believe I just read some of this stuff…you guys need a girlfriend.

1 Like

It’s possible , They would likely have to be former gov or a contractor with access to the IP addresses to know exactly and keep active. The number is a restricted generic top-level domains (grTLD) distinguished within the 3 groups of top-level domains.

While I was logged in the router I used trace route and ping from within the router at that time and it came back with information and a the kind of time delay would expect based on there likely location not entirely linked to parent organizational address. I have read they are supposed to be using extensions that will misdirect it appears this has not happen yet.

The IPv6 address consists of 128 binary bits. There was another which one which after looking at was the spoof one leading back to the UK verified and confirmed with RIPE network there is history with that one being used in that manner.

There methodology followed a pattern of locks that started with low mandatory to high mandatory to prevent resetting the device for which I broke though.

Also, They had back door access though Microsoft operating system coupled with IPv6 local link and finally toward the end e-sim for mobile connect.

The IP traces back to parent organization for what appears to linked to a DOD organization possible a investigator and or a DHS personnel who share the same parent organization not sure how that happens. Perhaps, a combined effort. Either way it caused a waste of contractor resources for an important mission and place my livelihood and those that depend on me at risk without a just cause.

While my computer setup is currently secure taking windows operating system out of the equation helped a lot. Still, I have called Apple about my phone carrier about items being enabled on the phone in iCloud that I always keep disabled and WIFI calling is doing the same even today.

I have a newer iPhone and in the last 4 months have seen Game Center and WIFI calling within the cellular setting come on then to allow calls on other devices in iCloud at least 20 times and called apple at least 6 times to request assistance.

Today, I disabled all location services and that appears to have stopped that from occurring above from occurring

It appears to me that the cloud-flare platform that apple partners with provides a SSL connection remotely, and is compromised though known issues they want if accounts get created and logged into for Game Center that I have never used and according to apple I cannot delete Game Center.

I may have to check out Linux phones or start using a spare phone with call forwarding.