Current drug use

I know someone who has a secret clearance, used to work at the DOE, and is currently contracting with them while in law school. This person is a daily user of marijuana and uses ecstacy about once a month. How do I report them?

1 Like

The best way to report something like that would be to find out the contact information for the security office of the company that he works for at DOE and present this information to only them. If you can’t go that route then contact the Department of Energy Personnel Security Division. An initial contact person at the DOE would be She can make sure it gets routed to the proper individual who is responsible for looking into these types of issues. Be sure to have specific facts about how you know this information: who, what, where, when and how are the questions always asked.

FSO at the actual working location