During the last 7 years, have you been convicted, imprisoned, on probation, or on parole? (Includes felonies, firearms or explosives violations, misdemeanors, and all other offenses.)

Hey guys so I’m having trouble with this question.
I got a DUIA By a minor back in 2017 , though I didn’t not get arrested. Just a citation I should answer NO?

A summons is technically an arrest. I would avoid the appearance that I was trying to mislead or not be completely truthful. The summons will not impact your suitability but not listing it could.

What do you mean by “By a minor”? “As a minor”? What was the outcome?

It sounds like you are speaking of the optional form 306-Declaration for Federal Employment. Did you respond appropriately to the question on the SF85P, asking if you have been arrested, charged or convicted of any offense in the past 7 years?

Yes I was a minor at the time. I just got a citation, and had to pay a fine. No arrest was involved.

I am speaking about the OF-306 Form. I have not filled out the SF85P

Number 9 on the OF306 is a simple yes or no question. If yes, you provide the information exactly as the italicized portion reads.

Sounds like a “Yes” (with details) to me. If you have not had any further incidents of that nature it should not be a problem. In my unreliable opinion (IMUO)

Just be sure you answer the question as it applies to YOU. Irrespective of (mostly) well-meaning suggestions here, this is your OF306 for your job application.

The only advice you should be given regarding your original post is what the question is asking.