Embellished Excuses for Self-Inflicted Wounds Land Clearance Holder in Hot Water

Originally published at: Embellished Excuses for Self-Inflicted Wounds Land Clearance Holder in Hot Water | ClearanceJobs Blog

Every once in a while, I run across a security clearance appeals casewhere I ask myself did this really happen? There are some people outthere with mental disorders that impact their ability to thinkstraight when under stress, causing bizarre or abnormal behavior. Ifound a recent Department of Energy security clearance appeals case inwhich the contractor…

I certainly could do that… but I think you captured the truly bizarre nature of this case already

Interesting culture. I see the psychologists carry ultimate authority with your judge, and opine about street fighting capability and concussions too. I’m not DOE, obviously—-they’re all so bizarre, a little too much emf exposure I suspect. What grabs my attention is the obvious head injury (and yes I understand a firefighter cleared him but that’s not concussion protocol—I understand the victim was uncooperative, which is to be expected, and, if the psychologists are good for anything, it’s agreeing that yes, this guy would likely react that way after hitting his head at least once, perhaps twice). Of course I can understand why location is not disclosed, but I’ve crept around some high-end hotels in some bad neighborhoods myself. Other evidence leaves me with the opinion that nothing about this is bizarre, only unexplained and univestigated. A fascinating read, thank you for sharing.