Jusr submitted sf86

Hello last night I submitted my first sf86 this will be my first job in govnenrment work. I have a few questions though I did put both of them down on the sf86

1. When I was 16 years old I got charged with drug paraphernalia (marijuana pipe) and the charged dropped after I completed my classes (therapy) and wrote a letter to court. Do you think that will be an issue for the upcoming security clearance I need? I am 30 years old now it was over 14 years ago.

2. I’ve had a lot of debt around 21k and have been in this debt consolidation program for about a year and half. I have never missed a payment for them and will continue to keep paying it until my debt is no longer. The debt is now reduced to around 12k they have settled around 2 of 5 accounts that are in the program. Will that look bad on my part for being in this program? Also before they settled 2 of these accounts I got letters from the 2 credit scores trying to sue me casue I wasn’t paying them directly so I immediately sent the proper paperwork to my debt consolidation program and that’s when they made a settlement for the 2.

Any help would be great thank you