Latest DCSA story

The latest DCSA story:

Apparently he had bit of a PII protection problem as well. Another do as i “say” not as i “do” kinda leader.

2 Likes

I can’t believe no one has any opinions

2 Likes

What’s there to say? For any of us that have went through the dumping of cases while we were employees at USIS and the managements corruption and greed, nothing surprises us anymore.

This DCSA Director was chasing a subordinate’s tail for several years it appears and was thinking with the wrong head apparently. Males and females working long days and hours and working closely in an office setting seems to cause these types of issues from time to time. I don’t defend his behavior or her behavior. Sexual harassment and assault cannot be tolerated in any setting.

My understanding is the current leadership within this bureaucracy at DCSA are many of the same bureaucrats that came over from the old OPM/NBIB. I was never impressed with the leadership of OPM/NBIB for the most part so none of this has surprised me in the least bit.

3 Likes

The full DOD IG report is pretty salacious stuff right out of a movie. Extramarital affairs and trysts at the Pentagon Costco parking lot, hatch act violations, PII carelessness, executive offices fully stocked with whiskey, boozy work happy hours and overseas orgy accusations. Every investigator’s T5 nightmare case.

6 Likes

Back to my original question…in a day and age where even the presidents son is doing far worse and using his surname and influence to gain foreign influence and preference for financial gain, does the things the DCSA Director has been accused of really surprise you?

3 Likes

Being the head of an official agency and the son of someone who is are two very different things. We expect the heads of agencies to act with character, conduct, ethics, and integrity. It’s good to see the DOD IG is actually investigating heads of agencies who have these sort of allegations. Hopefully, this will serve as a warning to others everywhere.

5 Likes

“can’t believe no one has any opinions” When you have zero respect for an agency there is no opinion to be had.

2 Likes

Well I’ll be… All the hold ups all the garbage that has been coming out of there with all the excuses. It’s no wonder if their leaders are acting in a manner not conducive to their own 13 guidelines, makes ya wonder if they all are. Good thing it’s a person making a judgement about us and our histories. Fantastic.

2 Likes

He should be used as an example for our future security trainings. The big heads running these federal agencies are no less corrupt than the politicians running this country. It’s no surprise that DCSA is ranked being pretty horrible to work for on sites like Glassdoor.

3 Likes