Passing clearance to work as 1099 BI for Peraton

It depends on the company. As a 1099 I don’t see how Weighted Testimonies would be a concern, if you are paid by the item. Pay rates vary slightly by company, and some pay the same for remote sources/records as they do for in person.

$450 is higher than either of my Subks for an ESI. Rates vary by each company. As noted by SMCVA, WTPD, SUs, MOCs don’t mean much in the 1099 world (though one Subk is offering a bonus based on units transmitted).

1 Force doesn’t pay that much. I don’t feel comfortable posting amounts but if you want to email me I’ll give you all the info. Units are irrelevant at 1 Force because we get paid by the item. poseycowboy@aol.com

1Force was founded by individuals who left Keypoint (now Peraton) many years ago and founded the company as a result of a lawsuit in CA from IC investigators. The IC investigators sued and won because they were being told to attend meetings /training without getting paid for their time. 1Force was a way to continue the IC in CA without the legal /labor issues.