Police record question

In the standard form in section 22, police record it asks about criminal proceedings going back 7 years. My question is if you were charged prior to the 7 year period but sentenced after, do you list it or not?

You list the incident if any part of the activity fell into the 7 year window - i.e arrest/citation, court, payment, parole/probation/education/counseling, etc.

The records are searched beyond the 7 years. You are responsible for self-reporting the incident within the requested time frame, in this case 7 years.

1 Like