Resume Tips for Investigators and Adjudicators

We’ve got a collection of resume samples, including a Background Investigator resume sample. In addition, we have a wide range of articles regarding resume assistance.

Some of my favorites include…

Bullet-Proof Your Defense Industry Resume

Resume Keywords: A Strategy

We are always looking to improve our resume samples, so if you have suggestions on how we can improve our Background Investigator resume - let us know.

1 Like

Thanks for the resources! Really appreciate this forum and the ability to connect with other people who are in a similar situation.

@dd55 - I think they’re working to keep PII off of the board, and keep the tone civil. Sometimes it’s easier to delete a thread with hundreds of posts than sift and look for the offenders. That’s why a new vent board was created - one stop shop for complaints and civil discourse!

On the topic of career resources (and not to go negative myself), this article has a lot of points that seem relevant to those considering where to head next/their career future: http://news.clearancejobs.com/2012/02/19/what-to-do-if-your-boss-keeps-you-stupid/. I think it’s so important to consider professional development and advancement, especially if you’re an investigator and want to remain in that track. No one can do the exact same thing forever. How could a new company help you evolve? If you stay in your current company, what can you do (yourself) to stay nimble and be ready for what’s ahead? That’s important advice for everyone, whether you’re an investigator or not.