The Confusion Among Younger People About Drug Use and Government Policies

Originally published at: The Confusion Among Younger People About Drug Use and Government Policies | ClearanceJobs Blog

ClearanceJobs.com teamed up with the Intelligence and National Security Foundation (INSF) to analyze why there is so much confusion among the younger population about drug use, specifically marijuana, and current government policies. Last month, they released a white paper, “(Uncleared) and Confused: Drug Use Confusion Trips Up Young People” that revealed 1 in 5 people under the…

It’s time to change the policy to match state laws and social norms

3 Likes

We should definitely give our nation’s secrets to people high on marijuana! While we’re at it, we should let the alcoholics drive the company shuttle bus! Lol

1 Like

I have a feeling that Even marijuana becomes federally legal I think they will make federal employees and military sign a policy that we still cannot use.

I think they will no longer count it against you for a clearance if you used before you were a federal employee.

But I could see them making it against policy for federal employees to use marijuana.

1 Like