Unethical Behavior by Cleared Military and Civilian Personnel

Sounds like they may not have very much to do, but want to make it appear as if they are actually “accomplishing” something!

Hi all, so I don’t want to be alarmist here. But I would be very wary about replying to Klaxon765. There are certain tell tale signs that immediately jump out at me that signal that this person and their question, is not only not earnest; but reeks of a foreign intelligence person lurking on a forum to extract information from people close to the intelligence community. His/her use of “social justice warrior” verbiage is one of the tip offs. He is using it out of context completely, quite like how Russian disinformation bots do online. I see it all the time. As many of us know, there aren’t many SJW within the IC and they certainly wouldn’t be employing these mind games. Secondly this person slips up in this sentence "The game these people play is what we could call “eye tag,” " …Hmmmm “we”??? we call this eye tag?? I predict this person will delete this in response to my post. My advice to all of you is to be on the alert for posts like this and limit your “advice” I think you are all being played.

2 Likes

It’s entirely possible. I know that the “antipolygraph” forum sometimes receives inquiries from shadowy-sounding, usually anonymous, guest posters!