Up Skirting Incidents Cost a DoD Contractor His Clearance - After 10 Years

Originally published at: Up Skirting Incidents Cost a DoD Contractor His Clearance – After 10 Years | ClearanceJobs Blog

Up skirting is when someone places a video recording device under a woman’s skirt without their consent or knowledge. Recently, a DoD contractor was denied security clearance eligibility because of being caught engaging in this type of behavior and he subsequently appealed the decision to the Defense Office of Hearing and Appeals (DOHA). Here are…

This is so creepy and one of the reasons I don’t use my personal cell phone for ANY investigative work. I always wondered why some investigators choose to do so.

As uncomfortable as it is to ask…I’m glad the “sexual misconduct” question was added years ago.

I’ve had a few of these upskirt cases the last couple of years. I don’t understand this particular fetish. Seems like a whole lot of risk with little reward.

I thought people stopped doing that when they turned 12?

3 Likes

Unfortunately, no, they just spend more money on more advanced techniques.

It’s an escalating behavior. This guy probably was not just “upskirting” for 10 years. There’s probably a lot more in this unopened can of worms.

1 Like