CACI bit off more than they can chew?

DCSA audits? What are you referring to?

Don’t do it!! It doesn’t help you or other investigators.

3 Likes

Yes! This is my biggest complaint. I was one of the top producers on my team even though the ridiculous PBA rankings and they capped me. They now get the wtpd they pay me for. I no longer over produce.

5 Likes

Gotta vent a little…Just recently it was “3 days to schedule the ESI and then transmit it within 2 days”, now it is “pile on the cases…” Basically, this says that ALL MANAGEMENT has no idea what they are doing (nothing revelatory, I know), but it is more irritating these days.

5 Likes

I for one am sick of being asked to work OT during holiday weeks where I am not eligible to receive OT pay.

7 Likes

I feel the same way…except now I am being TOLD to work overtime hours. OT is now mandatory because CACI f’ed up and has all these contracts even though they dont have the investigators necessary to meet all their customer demands. Im also sick of investigators who think this is okay and normal and have pride in the amount of OT they work. CACI definitely about to do another one of those OT contests. “Who in our company can do the most overtime hours this month? We messed up and need to overwork you all so we can make the big bucks…but lets do a contest to see who can do the most work for a lil bit of OT pay!!! Winner will also get (insert electronic device here/gift card/company merchandise)”

4 Likes

Mandatory overtime can often break federal and/or state labor laws. Check with your local department of labor office. Don’t be pushed into shoddy sloppy work.

5 Likes

I don’t miss being a contractor.

4 Likes

I hope you all got the new December “bonus” (not sure that is the correct word here). It is a discretionary bonus for an unknown amount to be determined later. Oh, and you have to work 147 hours this month to qualify….with near perfect quality….let me think about it….nope! Happy Holidays!!

10 Likes

Not to mention (which I am going to mention), the email came out on the 10th of the month - but started on the 1st. Very compelling! Also, the email was sent pretty late in the day (such a high priority). I filed it under CS (to quote Harrison Ford in American Graffiti).

3 Likes

At 115% production. Eat ■■■■. I’m so close to being done.

5 Likes

Same. Ridiculous. Out of this as soon as I can possibly find something else.

2 Likes

Historically when companies do stuff like this they’re on the last ditch effort to get as much money as they can before they make a business move. Their blatant disregard for employees is a red flag that somethings going on.

8 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, too.

2 Likes

And the emails keep coming in. Now, capped investigators MIGHT be eligible for an increase next year….but you will have to work your butt off all year to find out IF you will get an increase…

Do they really think we trust them?? Maybe (just maybe) if they had gone back and corrected their wrong from last year, I might believe them…but I have been burned too many times…

Again…who “won” the tv???

5 Likes

I believe CACI, as usual, is being dishonest and has lost a lot of investigators over the last 6 months. We’ve had 3 leave our team including the best investigator. They won’t admit it but the mandatory OT is due to not enough workers not some magical big dump of work on us from DCSA. They capped our salaries. That should be all you need to know. They don’t care about us. Management is a group of psychopaths that consistently toys with us and changes the goal posts.

6 Likes

Does anyone know if investigators have ever tried to unionize?

1 Like

Remember when you were onboarding with CACI and they were all about having a work-life balance? Work an honest 8 hours and you’ve earned your time off. HAHA!!! They had to cap our salaries to compensate for Mengucci’s $2,974,194 salary and $192,219 bonus during 2020 COVID losses. His raise for 2021 is probably 10 times what would have been our salary increases for a year.

10 Likes

@Weeble I didnt know that was even an option.

There has been an increase in cases from DCSA with other contractors - but nothing like CACI is sending out!. Lost a few BIs from our area and now getting hit with cleaning up what they left behind. All of CACI management is complicit in this cluster.

1 Like