Chances of A Suitability Denial

Hello everyone! I’ve recently applied this year in one of the three letter agencies. Given this timeline where I completed everything I need to do and all the interviews and my stuff in adjucation, what are the chances of me still receiving a suitability denial?

Dec 2023 - Applied to the agency
Jan 2024 - Received HireVue interview (towards end of the month)
Feb 2024 - Completed HireVue interview
Mar 2024 - Received a CJO
Apr 2024 - Completed SF86
May 2024 - Got a call from investigator
Jun 2024 - In-person interview with investigator- and completed Psych Eval appointment (end of the month) but needed to submit BH records for past history in the military (No result given)
Jun - July 2024 - Investigator kept in touch for new contacts regarding sf86 and some clarifications. Also met and spoke to different investigators each for different parts of the sf86
July 2024 - Submitted BH records (first week). Investigator said BI is almost done and I can receive a copy if I ever want to (never asked for it)
Aug 2024 - Polygraph completed (Only did it once and was told I passed).

So far this had been my timeline. I’m worried about the Psych eval because I’ve heard candidates here getting results back but it’s been crickets for me. I’ve been compliant with my treatment before and after I got out of the military.

Without your detailed profile, there is no way for anyone on here to know. Only you can answer that.

1 Like

I dare say your investigation is still in review and has not made it to any adjudicators yet. The investigation process is lengthy and then it has to go through two different review departments, one with the contracting company and one with the government. Reviews only job is to check that all required information is present in the investigation. (That’s probably why you were recontacted, review found something was missing and sent it back to the investigator.) Each time something is found to be missing it starts the process over and has to go back through BOTH review departments. This is a lengthy process as well. After it clears BOTH review departments THEN it is sent to adjudication.

1 Like

That might make sense. Maybe that’s why the agency recruiter said after all my appointments my information will be on review and will update me as soon as something comes up and did not mention anything else.