DCSA Guidance Interviews

Just an FYI Re: passport reporting: CAC has given guidance that, if the passport stamps match what is reported, then you don’t have to type everything out - just a statement that it matches. Of course, the review and writing it all down will be done plus, I have never seen it all match…but, I am hopeful that, some day, I will see a case with the form filled out accurately. I don’t know what DCSAs policy is on the matter, but CAC has decided to interpret everything and re-write it as proprietary guidance.

1 Like

Passport review - what a colossal waste of time. There are a number of countries that simply do not stamp upon entry or exit. Australia, Israel, Brazil and Hong Kong come to mind. But there are more if you want to look it up. In the US everything is being digitized and many people don’t receive stamps upon entry to the US anymore. Apparently there is plan to eliminate stamps for foreign nationals into the US all together. And normally EU passports don’t get stamped when traveling to other EU countries. Plus nearly half of them you can’t read with a magnifying glass.

My new job is as a Digital Designer. It’s been a growing interest of mine over the years so I’ve learned a lot on my own as a hobby but it has helped to have several friends in the industry to help guide me and assist with networking. I’ve obtained a number of certifications in DD/GD. Great paying growing field and primarily remote.

1 Like