Disposable Rant (Nicely) Room

I have to disagree about the previous statement of Blake being just as corrupt. Blake was my DM between 09-10 or maybe 09-11 (whenever he left MN to be the Director of Field Work Services in PA). I have had no contact with him since.

I recall around 3-4 weeks after Blake left MN I ran into a local OPM Agent who asked me why Blake was fired. My jaw just about hit the floor as I had no idea what the agent was talking about it.

I found out after Blake filed the lawsuit a year or so later, that he got to PA, realized what was going on, tried to stop it, but was told to go along with it. When Blake refused his position was terminated.

Now, would he have reported it if USIS had agreed to stop the dumping when he got there? Who knows, but all I can say is I do not believe he was just as corrupt as those others and it is unfair to state so.

I could really care less what and if Blake gets paid. Doesn’t mAke a difference in my life.

And I don’t knock on doors anymore…that’s my agent’s job.

I can assure all blake gonna make out quite well $$. Investigator123 correct. That is how it went down. Usis terminated many folks, and lots of the terms were difficult to comprehend. In retrospect, we all now know USIS corrupt so all their actions questionable.

So what blake did was great, even if it was in retribution for wrongful termination. Maybe blake an opportunist or maybe not.

In any event it sent out a message to caci and kpgs, making these contractors a better place for all of us.

Just talked to my USIS TL about outprocessing…

USIS wants us to manually manifest ALL of the cases we currently have and document everything in each envelope, just as we would “when we got paid”. This is going to take me at least 2 freaking hours. No pay of course. Un-freakin-believable.

nagelgrrl,

You should be able to report that time. I was given 2 hours to log cases and whatever amount of time it takes for the TL to inspect vehicle and collect creds, laptop and cases. I reported 2.25 hours on my time sheet. I would definitely confront your team leader about that. You should be getting paid.

Bring on the game

Dude, RELAX. I mean it. I’m speaking for everyone on this forum. We all know that you angry but keep it professional. I’ts obvious your not going to work for CACI so let it go.

Cold-hard-truth

If you put half the effort into your work that you do in trying to troll everyone on this message board you might actually become a halfway mediocre investigator someday. Unfortunately you will still be ignorant, uniformed, and just sucking at life in general.

You obviously don’t care, or don’t understand what your job is (I forget your old handle but remember your same tired BS). It’s just a paycheck to you and nothing more.

Moderator - No need to restrict my access. I am done here. Unfortunately there a few too many people on this message board more interested in being schmucks than trying to share information with their colleagues.

Thanks @Northstar. I will talk to him about it.

@cold-hard-truth: go jump in a lake. Life is hard enough right now without this kind of comment.

@cold-hard-truth

For what it’s worth, I’m glad you’re here adding a little spice to this forum that mostly sounds like an HR/benefits handbook. We’re in deeper trouble than I thought if this national security investigation job has been reduced to a secretarial customer service rep.

I sure as $#!+ don’t approach the job that way and that’s why I uncover a lot of serious issues, national security risk issues. And I also why I get quite a few OPM complaints (all bogus of course). But I survive using Robert Downey, Jr.'s approach:

Being a silver badger (not to be confused with an older Wisconsin fan) I gotta keep a constant alternative employment option at all times if I approach this job as a serious investigator doing serious investigations.

Hi, I’ve been waiting for a start date with Perspecta. It’s been a month since receiving a favorable final decision. How long did it take you to get a start date?

4 years too late and wrong thread.