Equip fs86 form how long to complete

Can someone tell me how long it takes on average to fill out the fs86 form. I have all required documents just need to know how long it should take to complete this form

I don’t think any of us on this forum can tell you an estimated average of completion but, you say you have all documentation so your ahead of the game when you log onto the computer; hopefully you have the 2010 S 86 hard copy and have gone through it first (if you have all addresses of people, employment, residence, school and people who know you well (and have back up people) you may get it done fairly quickly 3-5 hours. It sounds like your first time, so rule of thumb is to try to set a good working day set aside. Yes, 8 hours. The reason you will not get a suitable response from people is: are you a younger person with no activities that span the globe? Or, are you a well traveled vet of all affairs with many activities? Without disclosing any personal info about yourself what category are you in? If you are younger person, you should be able to get it done within 4-6 hours in one sitting (if not sooner). If your someone like me, who has a lot more to include, I plan for the 8hrs (even with all my documentation, refe contact info, resi info, empl info to include all contacts but I can have it done within 6 with proper planning. Basically if you have put all the information on the hardcopy and just enter it into the computer you could feasibly get it done in a couple of hours.

Yes 28 years old, I did not realize I had to create this profile for myself but I’ll do what’s necessary. I do have the hard copy and I have all required documentation employment, finances, medical, contacts of people who knew me and ext… I do not have back up people but I will do that. I really appreciate your honesty. As this gets closer I’m pretty nervous just don’t want to lose out on this due to data error so I’m trying to get everything planned including the average time length. I’m an engineer went to college and have done some traveling. Also, worked for NASAL and Lockheed Martin. I’ve had my fair share of living in a variety of states. I’d like to think I’m pretty well rounded. I sincerely appreciate your help.

Correction… NASA not NASAL…

Yes 28 years old, I did not realize I had to create this profile for myself but I’ll do what’s necessary. I do have the hard copy and I have all required documentation employment, finances, medical, contacts of people who knew me and ext… I do not have back up people but I will do that. I really appreciate your honesty. As this gets closer I’m pretty nervous just don’t want to lose out on this due to data error so I’m trying to get everything planned including the average time length. I’m an engineer went to college and have done some traveling. Also, worked for NASA and Lockheed Martin. I’ve had my fair share of living in a variety of states. I’d like to think I’m pretty well rounded. I sincerely appreciate your help.