I want to start an OnlyFans Page

But I don’t want to tell my employer about it. Can this be discovered during a BI?

Who knows if it might be discovered during a BI? But since you intend to make money doing it you need to list it as an employment activity on your SF-85/86. Intentional omitting it would be a federal felony.

7 Likes

It may not be discovered immediately, but an unlisted self-employment is considered a honesty issue. An unlisted self-employment where you did can be blackmailed is a more serious (possibly disqualifying) issue.

Follow the rules, report the self-employment. You might be surprised who doesn’t care since that self-employment is legal.

7 Likes

Boom. What they said. How much duress it would cause if one threatened to reveal it? Vulnerability.

2 Likes

Yeah no one is going to find out you can create everything anonymously I can help you with that.

Do what you want. But you’re also opening yourself up to blackmail issues too.

1 Like

Not an honesty issue at all if you list a self employment on your questionnaire. Create an LLC, list it on the questionnaire, easy peasy. Plenty of people are self employed and have a lot of business partners and can truthfully list it on the questionnaire under the rubric of “consulting” or “business services” or “marketing.”

The blackmail question is separate. What if you were found out? Only you can answer that.

Federal felony? I’ve never heard of the government prosecuting an applicant trying to obtain a security clearance for a felony if they omit an employment. They may not get their clearance if the employment includes adverse information but a federal felony…um no. Not going to be prosecuted as a felony.

1 Like

If you did post the link so we can see the chances of it being approved or not if you disclose it.

1 Like