Investigator Job Opportunities

List of career portals, searches, and career events.

OPM Careers

CACI Careers

USIS Careers

OMNIPLEX Careers

KeyPoint Careers

CSC Careers

If anyone has additional opportunities and/or career resources, please list below and I will continue to update the list.

I myself was once an investigator and a good one. However, I also enjoyed family time and coaching youth soccer in the evenings so I started the process of educating myself to become an adjudicator working regular hours with no windshield time. Also, as a former investigator I have been on both sides of the investigation process and have a better understanding of the big picture. Here is a link that provides more information about the job and training for those that are interested: Personnel Security Adjudicator.

@MarkoHakamaa, Thank you for this link. I am an investigator but have had the interest in becoming an adjudicator for quite some time. In your experience, where are the bulk of adjudication positions (re: Clearance Applications) located? Are there remote or telecommuting opportunities available? And I have always been under the impression a law degree would be required. Thanks for any information you can provide as I believe this would be a prosperous field.

Adjudicator jobs are located anywhere there is federal employment activity. There are different levels and types of adjudication, the most basic being for HSPD-12 credentialing, then for federal employment fitness or suitability, and of for course national security. Start with HSPD-12 online through DSS.

Via @ double07

OMNIPLEX JOB FAIR
Northern Virginia
BACKGROUND INVESTIGATORS
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2014
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
OMNIPLEX World Services Corporation, a leading provider of innovative investigative solutions, will be conducting on the spot interviews with experienced and qualified individuals for immediate opportunities on our prestigious background investigations contracts! Only applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be eligible to be considered and interviewed for the opportunity. Please bring a copy of your resume with you to the job fair.

JOB FAIR LOCATION:
OMNIPLEX World Services Corporation<
14151 Park Meadow Drive
Suite 300 Chantilly, VA 20151
eirecruit@omniplex.com
A member from our Recruiting team will be in contact with you!

I heard there were openings at the DoD CAF Call Center in Ft. Meade, MD - TS clearance required. I’ll post a POC if I can find one, but I thought I’d share the word in case anyone had any other leads or interest.

Omniplex is hiring investigators with a TS sci clearance and a CI poly for ST. Louis mo, Arnold mo and Springfield va

OPM is hiring investigators for Arlington va and Washington dc