Public Trust with misdemeanor - PLEASE HELP

I have an offer to work as a contractor for the govt agency, who require that I have a public trust clearance.

I have lived in the US for 17 years.I have been married to my wife for 10 years and we have a daughter.

I have not defaulted on any debt and have a credit score of 800+

I did my MBA in the US and have several professional certifications in IT Security

On December 31, 2013 I had an argument with my wife and it went bad enough that she called the cops. The case went to court in Virginia.

I was booked under section 18.2-57.2 assault and battery on family member this is the only document that’s on my file, and received a deferred adjudication. After completing the required anger management course and probation period of 2 years the case was dismissed in February 2016. During the same time we went through 6 months of marriage counseling and have reconciled our differences.
There was no jail time, no one went to the hospital. I have regretted this incident every single day and am still very ashamed of myself.

Question:

What is the probability of me getting a clearance.
I need to complete a OF-306 form which is asking me for all these details. I am EXTERMLY concerned about this