Question 32 help

The question that says,
Have you in the last seven (7) years provided advice or support to any individual associated with a foreign business or other foreign organization that you have not previously listed as a former employer? (Answer ‘No’ if all your advice or support was authorized pursuant to official U.S. Government business.)

Do they mean someone I worked with? or if I casually mentioned to my parent that I was never employed by in the car that he should sell his share of an inheritance in another country but that he never did?

Is your parent associated with a foreign business or foreign organization?

He owns a piece of property that is rented out by another relative.

I would say no it doesn’t qualify, but if the question landed you on the fence, I would say yes and put an explanation in the comments. Include the country where the property is located.

1 Like