Two offers contingent of Clearance


#1

I got an offer with a defense contractor, company X, about a year ago, contingent on Security clearance. My FSO still tells me that application is under review for an interim. After being tired of waiting, I recently started applying again and have landed on another offer from a company Y, still contingent on Security Clearance/Special Program Access, I only found out once I received the offer. Now how do I go about this? please if you've been in a similar situation, I need your advice.
Does this present a case of conflicts of interest?

I don't know how to handle this.


#2

Currently in the same boat.. I am just waiting on my final adjudication and then I will begin hunting again. The big part is having said clearance need to perform contract work