WTF Happened and why will I not be able to appeal my security clearance denial?

I do not recall ever seeing those questions because I would have answered them truthfully. I am specifically talking about the SF86 and how this agency said that I lied on it when I did not. They rather hire an applicant that conceals information instead of an applicant that has been honest about a mistake on their past, which is beyond believe to me.

Moving forward, do I disclose this on the SF86 to avoid another agency claiming that I lied on it? I am trying to figure out the negative result of putting that on the SF86 on the last question where it says “Is there anything that you’d like to discuss?” or something of that nature.

Those questions are not asked on the SF86. They are asked by the investigator during the interview. Were you ever charged or arrested for it? Get any tickets for it?

1 Like

That is exactly why I didn’t mention it because it absolutely does not ask that so I felt that the agency was just using that as an excuse. I’m telling you that they literally sent me home and I did not even take the polygraph.

No I was never ticked it, arrested, accused or investigated for it. The only reason they knew was because I talked about it thinking that having integrity and being honest would set me free but I learned the hard way that a lot of agencies don’t care about the good that you’ve been doing for the last 12 years, volunteering and genuinely being a good person.

I sit and watch ppl scamming and doing bad things become millionaire and I can’t even get a damn job with a bachelors and masters degree in criminal justice and 7 years of investigative experience. Good guys never win. At least I don’t.