Apply another clearance job while wait for clearance?

Hello, I accepted offer from company A, and in the process of security clearance. It has been a while now, and I haven’t hear anything back. My friend is at other company C, already received his interim. I want to exploring more option. I wonder if I can apply for other clearance companies. If they offer me more salary, can I reject A and go with B?