I’ve accepted a contingent employment offer (contingent on the successful transfer of my clearance from DHS to DOD) from Company A. In the interim, if I accept another contingent offer from Company B will it create a conflict in JPAS by having multiple RRUs in progress?
I don’t want to throw a wrench in the gears, but I also don’t want to pass up good offers that might come along while I am waiting for the reciprocity process to complete. What is the smartest thing to do in this scenario? I’m hoping an FSO (@JC-FSO, @Marko, @amberbunny) on this forum can shed some light.