Are You Experiencing Security Clearance Processing Delays?

(724) 794-5612 Ext 7000 ask for your investigation status.

1 Like

@krazyk784 How would I know if my case is in Adjudication phase? I emailed my recruiter and seems like she foegot to respond. My case was recently closed like almost 2 weeks ago. Is there any number that I can call and ask?

So I just found out today that my investigation closed and is now in adjudication and I was curious, I remember someone saying here you can request a copy of your investigation. Is that only after adjudication or could I request one now?

@Panda94 How long did it take for your investigation to be closed? How did you find out that your case is in adjudication?

Update on my status. Turned in eqip April 17 and just had my interview today. Anybody have any luck with a somewhat quick turn around? I know, i know… I’m crazy for asking.

You can request it now although you might want to give it some time for the paperwork to be processed. But, you might want to wait.

It is my understanding that your agency will be notified if you request a copy of your investigation. In theory, this shouldn’t affect your adjudication but why take the chance?

1 Like

It depends on who is suppose to do your adjudication.

In IC adjudication. Security requested a meeting to go over the 86 and poly next week. Wish me luck!

1 Like

How long have you been waiting?

2 weeks in adjudication

1 Like

I am so so jealous! My clearance should be going into adjudication soon!

Timeline

6/10 accepted offer from company
8/10 sf86 submitted
12/18 contacted by NBIB
1/3 interview with investigator
1/19 contacted by another investigator regarding paperwork and hurried to send it to her in a few hours after initial contact
3/12 told investigation is complete and going into adjudication

-was granted an interim Sometime after 1/3 and before 3/12. No idea when. I’m going for a initial TS and going to be a DoD contractor.

I didn’t receive a BI interview so I guess they just want to review my packet and poly results with me to mitigate anything

Congrats and good luck Panda.

Can I ask how you were notified that you entered adjudication?

I am a DoD contractor.

I am suppose to be a DOD contractor as well.

Timeline:

Mid March '17: Eqip Submission

Early May '17: Investigation Opened

Early May '17: Credit Pulled

Mid September '17: Neighbor contacted

December '17: Contacted Representative

Mid Jan '18: Rep. sends attached OPM letter saying my investigation has been expedited

Silence.

1 Like

My wait for a DoD secret clearance finally ended this afternoon. Here’s my timeline for those interested:

March 2017 eQIP submitted
July 2017 Credit pulled
Interim denied somewhere between then and October 2017
February 2018 Met with investigator
Early March 2018 congressman’s office tells me my case moved to adjudication
3/14/2018 I received an email from my FSO saying that my final was granted

Hang in there everyone!

3 Likes

It seems like this so called letter of intent to expedite is just lip service.

1 Like

Wow, a month after meeting with investigator getting your clearance, that is awesome. Congrats.

2 Likes