Can a civilian report a clearance holder for repeated harassment/threats?

I recently learned that someone who has harassed me and threatened me (via email) has a job which requires security clearance. Can/should I report this person? How?

You can always contact the company he works and ask to speak with the facilty security officer or personnel security. Ensure you have facts, circumstances and the email evidence to support your complaint since this may impact someone’s livelihood. Depending on the seriousness of the threats and if they are ongoing, consider filing a local police report.

1 Like

I believe you can also contact the DCSA CAF to report an issue but be sure to have back up for your claim. Police report or indisputable proof to provide.

Google DOD CAF for details.

Thank you so much! I did file a police report and have all of the emails to substantiate this claim.