Change SOR response from Hearing to FORM

Hey all can anyone tell me if it’s possible to change my SOR response from HEARING to FORM?

Also will I be contacted by an adjudicator?

I panicked when I initially responded and chose hearing thinking that that would yield the best outcome but now after reading up more on other people’s case involving only financial issues ( mine are paid and I’ve provided all documentation with my response) I believe FORM is the best choice for my case and the fastest it seems. The clearance is with DOD DOHA CAF and I’ve submitted my documents about two weeks ago and If reached out to them asking his but have not heard a response yet. Please tell me I’m not screwed!