Clearance Assistant Company

Oh no, I was the Security Manager for a 370 FTE TS/POLY effort. The HR person was kingdom building, demanding higher pay as she did other duties. But she was awful. As a person, HR, and control freak. She convinced corporate the metric for evaluating if she was doing good was the amount of SF86s submitted. We had excruciatingly long lead times for our TS slots as they could take 24 months to clear. It took almost 5 years of fighting to gain control. Once I did though…things got far better.

That’s awesome. Well, I have alot to do if I’m gona be getting this off the ground. Will be posting back here again. Thanks all.

It’s been my experience that the big guy defense contractors already have security people that screen submissions and push back on applicants who try to submit incomplete or wacky equips. The little guy’s probably cant’ afford it. Maybe a market within the small size companies? But in reality so much advice on how to fill out the SF-86 properly is online and easily accessible.