Hi all,
Has anyone had DISS show a TS/SCI pending adjudication when everything else about their clearance looks normal?
I hold an active TS/SCI that was granted in 2025 and was used until a few months ago. While I was interviewing with my current company, their check showed a pending action in DISS (without showing adjudication). When they took ownership of my record. They saw this TS/SCI pending by DOD CAS.
Where things stand:
- My eligibility shows correctly in DISS and SC.
- No red flag at all. Reported the upcoming overseas trip (before I left the agency)
- This is the same agency, different company.
- I’ve been enrolled in Continuous Vetting since last year.
- My previous FSO can’t look into it because they no longer own my record.
- My current FSO contacted DCSA, and they confirmed this pending adjudication is the only open item.
Has anyone dealt with something similar? Does this usually resolve on its own, or is there another step my FSO should take?
Thanks!