Double Time "opportunity"

What do you think of a company that sends an email out on Thursday afternoon touting a “double time” pay opportunity for the week? At first, I was somewhat interested - how could I change my appts. on Friday and figure out what family plans to change on Sat. and Sun. for a few more hours?..and then I realized…this was a holiday week. No OT until after 40 hours worked. I would’ve had to work another 8 in addition to regular hours to start getting OT. Underwhelmed, at best, at that point.

2 Likes

They really are the worst company.

5 Likes

Yeah same when I noticed that we needed to do another day of work before OT would kick in, I was like no thanks. It really is a shiitt show haha. I could be wrong and my memory could be playing tricks on me…but it seems like these incentives only come out during weeks where we have those federal holidays.

1 Like

Such a $hi* show. Waiting for the day DHS drops them.

2 Likes

tell me you work for CACI without telling me you work for CACI

8 Likes

@WomanNBlack , I work for CACI but don’t work for CACI. :slight_smile:

My sup was kind enough to send us an email reminding us we had to work for before we got that extra $$$. That means we would have worked all weekend. It was a No for me.

Now, Handy Andy is only thankful for those that work OT. According to him (and other mgmt.), working OT will help him get a bonus, I mean, keep the contract, I mean…Pathetic presentation and logic.

5 Likes

Act your wage. The CEO can do without a new yacht :wink:

3 Likes

Zero incentive for me to do double OT. Forgetta bout it.

3 Likes

Not to mention the flash bonuses that are promised to us that we have yet to see. CACI just wants to use us until we’re drowning in work and just watch, when the work dries out we get cast aside and will be told to file unemployment while we are forced to take unpaid leave.

5 Likes