Employment processing discontinued

It truly can be several were sitting in adjudication and “enough” came through to fill what they needed. It could have occurred at a hand off between adjudicators and one wanted to “clear” the in-basket with ones requiring more “marinating.” Meanwhile, stay on top of finances and all other adjudicative issues. If you had a period of somewhat low credit…this allows more time. Time mitigates about everything. Same if you were kind of close for some recreational drug issues. More time means you get more distance between this and getting cleared. As for Poly, I give up. I don’t know there is really ANY approach to make an applicant feel better about that. After 4 and I re-enter re-investigation in another 18 months ish…it is just something I must subject myself to. You just walk away feeling miserable and wrung out.

2 Likes

I think I am the only person who enjoyed the poly more than any of the other parts.

I guess I got lucky by having a wonderful Poly administrator lol. She smiled alot… made it feel less “scary”.

2 Likes