Firings/"Eliminations" at CACI today

For feds. 23 per week is very reasonable and doable. Yup, contractors have so many made up, in-house metrics and requirements. It’s a wonder why DCSA even bothers with contracting agencies… thanks for the info!

So, reviewers were sent back in the field too?!?! Has anyone else heard this? None of this is making sense….

1 Like

Huh. I haven’t heard this yet. Interested to know if this is true.

Yes, I’ve heard this too. Talked with a Reviewer this week, she said she was assigned for a temporary assignment to the field working remote case items. She was one of many assigned but didn’t say how many reviewers were moved over. Nor did I ask.

I am surprised that is even “allowed” (reviews working cases as investigators) even remotely. I was told previously that reviewers can’t even call Subjects or Sources because they are not credentialed investigators by DSCA.

3 Likes

Major oof. Caci just needs to go.

1 Like

I did hear it was 20 SL and 20 reviewers put back into the field . And no one on my team likes the new SL.

Confirmed. All the scuttlebutt about SLs and Reviewers is in-fact true.

Reviewer who is switching to the field here!
Providing my insight, from as far as I know:
Some reviewers will be completing a “record detail” that will last about 3 months (for now, who knows that could change). We will only be obtaining records, however-some reviewers who have experience and/or are comfortable with conducting telephonic Source interviews will also be doing so. Every reviewer who is doing this has received/will receive credentials.

3 Likes

Thanks for providing insight! I wonder how that will change now since as of today DCSA announced no more Source Interviews by phone unless due to rare circumstances?

2 Likes

That announcement came down as of 01/17/2023? CACI hasn’t forwarded that info to the field - yet. In fact a lot of SL’s are encouraging sources by phone due to the new metrics upper management decided on so they (upper management) can line their pockets with more money.

By the way, has anyone at CACI received a bonus in any of the years they’ve worked for the company? (Not merit increase)

1 Like

Working as a fed for work/life balance is where it’s at from what I’ve been told. If you want the salary but shaky ground, take the contractor route. If you want longevity with solid career potential and will make up the pay loss, go fed.

2 Likes

There was a quarterly bonus program prior to COVID. It was terminated in the last week of the performance quarter AFTER we put in the work to exceed our metrics.

1 Like

I used to get them regularly before they axed it. I actually made more money as a Level 2 with bonuses than I would at Level 3, so I always declined when they asked if I wanted a promotion.

1 Like

I think a lot of investigators would agree with you. Probably why CACI got rid of them. Nobody wanted to promote and CACI wants people to promote so they produce more. But I don’t think CACI realizes there is no incentive to do extra right now. I stand corrected, they made the metrics so unattainable that you can’t do extra. 99% sure I won’t make my numbers for the first time in years….but I refuse to work off the clock. I hope everyone misses their numbers so they can write us all up!!

7 Likes