FS Poly lost or inactive?

I am a contractor. My 5 year date for my TS/SCI and FS Poly were in March 2021. I inquired with the SSO at MARFORCYBER about whether we needed to schedule a poly. He said they were on top of it and that I was in the continuous evaluation. That contract ended in August of 2021. I never received a date to take a new poly before the contract ended.
I since worked 10 months on a DISA contract where Leidos was the prime. That contract ended at the end of May 2022. I did not receive a date to take a new poly before this contract ended either.

I’m being told by companies trying to hire me that I do not have a FS Poly. The Marine Corps job contract was over 2 1/2 years, and I think it may have required a CI Poly. I do not know what the DISA position required as it was remote. I only had a DOD CAC from them.
NO company every told me I would lose my FS Poly if I worked on a position that did not require it.
It nows appears that for reasons beyond my control, I am unemployable.
Do I no longer have a FS Poly?
Can someone shed some light on this for me.

I would go ahead and list that you had the poly and include the date. Let the employer figure it out. Some will accept it, others will hire you but schedule for a poly as soon as they can… and then there’s the ones like you ran into who are looking to hire someone immediately with no muss, no fuss.

1 Like

Are you sure you got a FSP? Lots of ppl don’t know the difference between FS/LS and CI

What agency gave the poly?

Sometimes FSP are not fully adjudicated unless you work for a specific agency. It happened to me. My SK and JPAS showed date of FSP but no adjudication until i worked for one of the agencies that require it.

You are employable, just not on FSP contracts if that is the case.