HELP! Failed one portion of full scope poly. Now what?

Great! Congratulations!! Maybe the phone call helped, but I am guessing they have no control over that. It was just your time.

Remind me how long it has been since you had the poly? I was told when I called, last week, that it generally takes a month after the poly to find out something. But, in my case, about two weeks ago they asked me for clarification on my Arabic tutor… so I a not sure if the month starts after that, or from the poly. LOL. Hopefully it is soon thought. Today will be a month since I went for testing.

Thanks! Maybe it did, I really doubt it but one never knows.

I took the poly back in mid June but didn’t do the psych evaluation until mid July. I counted the weeks… it’s 21 weeks from the time I submitted the security forms to clearance. I heard/read somewhere that 8 weeks is the minimum after the last “t” is crossed and the last “i” is dotted. But, again, who knows? You’ll keep us posted?

B

1 Like

@Wallstreet - Thank you! It feels like a weight has been lifted…I submitted the SF86 back in April for a TS/SCI with full scope poly.

B

I feel like that is fast, but that is awesome it was that quick for you. I guess I am at 46 weeks (roughly) since I submitted my SF86. 4 weeks since poly and psyc. Guess I got at least 4 more to go. LOL. Will definitely keep you posted. When do you enter on site? I suspect that is a process too …

My situation was a little different I’ve been told. I’m a returning student and I applied to a co-op program with a fixed start date. Because of that, they expedite the process as best they can. I was supposed to start in August but missed that deadline probably because I’m not 18 with no background to be investigated. The next start date is in mid-January so I’m just biding my time.

1 Like

Okay! That makes a lot of sense now on why it so was so fast. I’m more complicated that with education and foreign travel and I’m in 40s. So more life to check. LOL

I was 23 when I applied and mine too 2.5 years lmao.

WOW! I guess age and lack of background doesn’t matter. Now that I think about it, my neighbor’s daughter had a similar experience though I don’t think hers took quite 2.5 years.

It’s extra funny because I’ve never even left the country.