How soon for polygraph to be scheduled?

So I had my PRSI today, and the investigator said she hopes to submit report in a week. How soon should I expect to hear about scheduling my Poly?

1 Like

Generally speaking I see Poly’s schedule about 12 months into the process.

Thanks. I guess I’m only at the beginning then…I submitted SF86 in November 2018.

Oh yeah…expect a minimum of 18 to 24 months for routine processing, expect two poly’s, and a follow up interview…

2 Likes

I submitted my SF86 in mid-July 2018 and had a Poly January 8, 2019

I had a similar timeline as @viajera between submittal and being called in

So about 6 to 7 months for you

Very fast. Good to see. After submitting an SF86 it takes about 2 months to initiate, BI runs about 7 to 8 months, and then Poly’s roll in about 4 months later, and results of clearance hit at roughly 18 to 24 months. If you apply with certain overt agencies it can move faster as there is no problem going to their location for the poly. If you are located in another state with no known public affiliation to a specific client…it adds complexity and time. as you normally wait for a mobile poly team to travel. .

@amberbunny I am actually shocked mine is moving at a speed a little faster than I expected. I’ll have to see how this next phase goes though. So far though my TL is:

CJO - Oct 2018
SF86 Submitted - Nov 2018
Credit pulled - Dec 2018
Request for info regarding credit - Jan 2019
PRSI - Feb 2019

@Nut…oh geez…so moving quickly at the beginning means nothing I see. Thanks for sharing.

Same as Nut, last person I heard from that was contacted was mid september

Are these all discrete times or total time?

18 for 24 months in adjudication seems like the norm for TS and TS/SCIs now, in addition to prior processing.

Just an update…poly scheduled for later this month.