Here is my timeline for those of you interested like me in the past.
- 05/7/2019 - Submitted SF86
- 07/2019(Not sure when?) Notified by employer and security personnel that end of the year fiscal funding ran out for my company (Dont know exact details). But I waited until Nov to resubmit
- 11/3/2019 - Resubmit my SF86
- 12/4/2019 - Met with investigator at work asking about some clarifications on my form (I had issues. My record wasnt clean and Ive been in trouble in the past that needed clarification)
- 12/15/2019 - Same investigator from above interviewed my roommates
- 1/2/2020 - Another investigator interviewed with family back at home
- 1/10/2020 - Another investigator interviewed with my friends in another city
- 3/25/2020 - Investigation case closed
- 5/1/2020 - Final TS Adjudicated
- 5/8/2020 - Security emailed me and my lead/manager that my final TS came in with the closing and adjudicated dates.
Next step: SCI? Likely so. Not in my current position but in my next career transition.