IC Direct Hire over 2 years waiting

At least I’m currently working in a cleared job. Waiting for my re-investigation to close after 3 years as of August 2019.

Took mine a little over three! That is, over three years from when the eQIP was submitted to when we got notified that it was “final.”

It’s in Virginia. I don’t think they stick people in a hiring pool, but who knows.

I was contacted by recruiter finally and told that everything is complete and they are making the final decision now. I should hear something within a month. I am guessing this is actually adjudication finally. On the site it shows the final process to be from 4-8 weeks. I’m probably getting my hopes up for nothing but we shall see.

2 Likes

@hawk911… congratulations!!!

Thanks. I wonder if something was caught up or if it just made it to top of pile finally. I kind of wish they would have left me in dark until it was final since it’s all I can think about now haha.

1 Like

@hawk911, think about it and enjoy it!!!

1 Like

In the old days we used to joke about files dropping behind desks and cabinets and finally being discovered months later. They don’t use actual files anymore but I suspect there must be some kind of digital/virtual/cyber equivalent.

Maybe it goes into the queue of that guy who just retired and it takes a few months to get reassigned :slight_smile:

Just being cynical :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Congrats! Nice to see people actually getting moved forward even after such a long time. I’m guessing you’re at the IC agency in MD?

1 Like

Yes it is for MD one.

1 Like

I know there’s a few of us on here at three years (plus) since COE for an IC agency (@idkanymore, @ikmuhb, @Waitingwaitingwaitin, @justananalyst), any news on your fronts?

Maybe this year is the year!

Hopefully. Nothing, but radio silence. The occasion check in happens. One happened last week. Nothing else, besides that.

2 Likes

No updates at all for me.

1 Like

Nothing yet. Nearly at 3 years since app and a few months away from 24 months in adjudication.

Hitting that 625 day mark soon, so hopefully that is some sort of bureaucratic trigger.