Interview with INVESTIGATOR!

UPDATE…

After resolving credit issues… I just received a call 1 week later that a investigator will be contacting me for an interview in a week or so. Is this good news… what should I expect?

1 Like

You will probably be talking about your credit issues. Bring along a copy of any documents showing you have paid off or have a payment plan for your debts.

3 Likes

Sweet! It means you are getting an interview…and yes talk freely about the debt, show everything is in a payment plan, if it isn’t, get it in a payment plan. The one thing I see repeatedly in appeals denials is "member was instructed to get into a payment plan on X debts; they entered into a payment plan with Y debts, leaving Z unaddressed. Denied. So get it all in a plan and show you are making payments.

2 Likes

@CaShel12, congratulations on your movement.

1 Like

Thanks so much all of the debt has been paid in full and I have all of my paperwork. just received an email from the agency that requested the background check… and it stated that I’ve received my tour preliminary clearance

1 Like

Outstanding! That means no red flags. The BI should work in the background while you are working and getting paid.

2 Likes

Yes!!! Thanks so much Amber for all of the positivity I’m so happy that everything is falling into place

2 Likes