Investigator had old SF86 and not the newest and accused me?

Im in an interesting situation. I had to fill out an SF86 in june 2016 for an internship which I was basically spotless other than a sealed record for petty theft as a minor. (I did not report this on this SF86 until I did more research that sealed even as minor means I still must report it. This event was added onto my new SF86 a year later which is explained as you read along). The contract lasted summer of 2016. I was unemployed for a month then recontracted for Aug-Dec of 2016. In September I was arrested for dui. I had contacted the security individual at my internship about the incident and he stated to be honest with the federal investigator during the interview. Thats fine with me. The internship ended in Dec 2016. For a year I went private industry from Dec 2017 to July 2017 where no clearance was needed as this job was unrelated to DoD. Afterwards I am hired for federal position in August 2017 until now. I had to redo the whole process for SF86 in june 2017 and this time I filled out the information about the DUI and petty theft. Anyways fast forward to being interviewed with the investigator recently, he had the OLD SF86 from June 2016 rather than having my NEW SF86 from June 2017 for the latest job. He questioned why the DUI was not there. I was confused… He noted it down as “Forgot”. After the interview I realized that the copy he had must of been the SF86 from my internship. I clearly didnt forget. I was told by the security at my internship to report it when I see the investigator and be truthful. This was fine with me. I even filled out the DUI stuff in my latest SF86 because it was after the fact of the incidents occurance.

So Im being dinged because I forgot about my DUI in my initial SF86 which I didnt. I mistakenly did not report my petty theft as a minor as I was constantly advised by my parents not to. After researching I realized I should have. On the new SF86 I reported these 2 incidents (DUI as it is within scope of the new SF86 and petty theft). How screwed am i?

Edit: added some info on petty theft as a minor
Edit 2: clarified explanation
Edit 3: added TLDR

TLDR:
I submitted 2 SF86 1 year apart. In between got a DUI. Investigator only had old one and thought I forgot to list the DUI. According to the investigator, he was only given the older SF86 for the interview to question about relatives.