Join ClearanceJobs network with Interim Clearance

Hello,

I am able to join a ClearanceJobs network with interim secret clearance? I did not see any info on that.

Thanks,

I will append this information on our eligibility page. Yes, candidates with interim security clearances of any level can join ClearanceJobs. Interim status should be noted in the Clearance Notes section of your ClearanceJobs profile. When your interim clearance becomes a final clearance, reference to this change should also be included in the Clearance Notes section of your profile. If a final clearance is not awarded and interim status is lost, you should contact us for removal.

Hi Eric,

I just obtained interim clearance. Can I join job through clearancejobs network with interim clearance or should I wait for final clearance to start the job on clearancejobs network?

Advice and suggestion needed.

Yes, candidates with interim security clearances of any level can join ClearanceJobs. For full eligibility details see https://about.clearancejobs.com/candidates/security-clearance-required/

Hello,

I am informed that I have obtained interim clearance in DOD in DC. I think I would officially have interim clearance only after I start that job. And till the time I start that job, DOD have halted the background investigation. If I decline to join the job, they will revoke the interim clearance and may b hire somebody else on the position.

(1) On clearancejobs.com website, it says that the candidate has to have interim clearance at least. Now, do i need to enter the job in DC and then apply for jobs in clearancejobs.com?

(2) Also can i switch to a job in clearancejobs.com before obtaining final clearance? If I can switch the job then who will sponsor my final clearance? Its bit confusing.

Please advice on this matter so that I upload my resume in clearancejobs.com